This food contains a single source of animal protein and digestible carbohydrate to help avoid food allergies.
Offer your cat some itch relief and a meaty, flavorful meal with this Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Feline Skin Support Venison & Green Pea Formula Cat Food. This food is designed to soothe itchy skin and avoid common food allergies while also boosting your cat's immune system with antioxidants and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids.
- For cats
- Specially formulated to soothe itchy and scratchy skin
- Features high levels of Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to help cultivate an ideal immune response
- Single-source animal protein and one digestible carbohydrate source helps avoid common food allergies
- Contains antioxidants to support a strong immune system
- Feed 1/3 – 3/8 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 5/8 – 7/8 cup daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to d/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: ground yellow peas, pea protein concentrate, venison, ground green peas, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), powdered cellulose, calcium sulfate, chicken liver flavor, fish oil, lactic acid, choline chloride, DL-methionine, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, taurine, glyceryl monostearate, iodized salt, potassium sulfate, dicalcium phosphate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cysteine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min) 17.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 8.0%, Ash (max) 8.0 %, Calcium (min) 0.5 %, Phosphorus (min) 0.45%, Vitamin E (min) 550 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.25%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85 mg/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.5%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.5%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid* (EPA) (min) 0.14%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in a 8.5-lb. bag
- In Stores Only