Specially formulated to help your cat maintain a healthy weight and preserve joint cartilage movement, this food contains the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your cat needs.
Keep your kitty moving with this Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Feline Mobility Cat Food. Controlled calorie content and L-carnitine help your cat maintain a healthy weight while Omega-3 fatty acids help preserve joint cartilage for a formula that can increase your cat's activity level in as little as 28 days. With vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide a balanced diet and a taste your cat will love, this food is the secret to helping increase your cat's mobility and stay healthy.
- For cats
- Helps cats be more active in as little as 28 days
- Fish oil, an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, helps preserve joint cartilage
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat maintain healthy weight
- Controlled calorie content to induce less stress on the joints
- Antioxidants promote immune system strength
- Controlled phosphorus levels help maintain kidney health in older cats
- Feed 1/3 – 3/8 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 3/8 – 5/8 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 2/3 – 7/8 cup daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to j/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, pork fat (preserved with tocopherols and citric acid), soybean mill run, fish oil, chicken liver flavor, flaxseed, L-lysine, lactic acid, calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, vitamin E supplement, cysteine, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, L-threonine, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, iodized salt, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, magnesium oxide, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0%, Crude Fat (min) 18.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 6.2 %, Calcium (min) 0.8%, Phosphorus (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (max) 0.8%, Magnesium (max) 0.09%, Lysine (min) 2.0%, Vitamin E (min) 450 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85 mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 400 ppm, Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.0%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 8.5-lb. package
- In Stores Only