Specially formulated for cats with allergies, this cat food features a blend of hydrolyzed proteins, fatty acids and antioxidants. It helps promote digestive health and provides balanced nutrition.
Made with hydrolyzed proteins and other highly digestible ingredients, this Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Feline Low Allergen Cat Food helps to alleviate your cat's allergic discomfort. This food provides nutrients, like fatty acids to nourish your cat's skin and coat and antioxidants to strengthen his or her immune system, in a specially formulated blend to reduce itching and scratching.
- For cats
- Contains hydrolyzed proteins to help eliminate the causes of itching and scratching
- Promotes digestive health
- Added fatty acids help nourish skin and coat
- Antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- Feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 5/8 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cup daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to z/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, hydrolyzed chicken liver, hydrolyzed chicken, soybean oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), powdered cellulose, calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, glyceryl monostearate, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, taurine, iodized salt, dicalcium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 6.5 %, Calcium (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.4%, Magnesium (max) 0.085%, Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85 mg/kg
Feeding other foods or treats may cause symptoms to return.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 8.5-lb. bag
- In Stores Only