This food helps eliminate the plaque, tartar and bacteria buildup in your cat's mouth, while providing antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help support your cat's oral and overall health.
Serve your cat this Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Feline Dental Health Cat Food and fight plaque and tartar buildup. The food's fiber matrix technology works like a toothbrush, helping to eliminate bacteria with every bite. Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals help support your cat's immune system and overall health.
- For cats
- Plaque-fighting fiber matrix technology promotes oral health
- Works like a toothbrush to help reduce the accumulation of plaque and tartar and fight bacteria in your cat's mouth
- Helps support heart health and overall health with every bite
- Contains high levels of antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system and help strengthen your cat's natural defenses
- Feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1-1/8 cups daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 1 – 1-3/8 cups daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to t/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, powdered cellulose, whole grain corn, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken liver flavor, lactic acid, calcium sulfate, soybean oil, potassium chloride, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, taurine, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, iodized salt, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 10.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 7.0%, Calcium (min) 0.65%, Phosphorus (min) 0.45%, Magnesium (max) 0.08%, Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg, Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.36%, Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.15%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture, and store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 8.5-lb. bag
- In Stores Only