Help your cat burn fat, achieve lean muscle mass, maintain proper glucose levels and strengthen his or her immune system with this precisely formulated cat food.
This Hill's Prescription Diet m/d Feline Weight Loss - Low Carbohydrate - Diabetic Cat Food contains a precise formula for complete nutrition to help your cat thrive. L-carnitine helps your cat burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass, while high levels of protein will ensure he or she feels full and satisfied. Formulated to maintain glucose levels in your furry friend, this food will help give your cat the boost he or she needs.
- For cats
- Contains high levels of protein and low levels of carbohydrates for optimal weight-loss nutrition
- Helps maintain appropriate glucose levels
- Helps cats burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass with L-carnitine
- Enriched with antioxidants to help boost the immune system
- For weight maintenance, feed 3/8 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 6 lb.; feed 1/2 cup daily to a cat with a target weight of 8 lb.; feed 1/2 cup daily to cats with target weight of 10 lb.; feed 5/8 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 12 lb.; feed 2/3 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 14 lb.; feed 3/4 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 16 lb.; feed 7/8 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 18 lb.
- For weight loss, feed 1/4 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 6 lb.; feed 1/3 cup daily to a cat with a target weight of 8 lb.; feed 3/8 cup daily to cats with target weight of 10 lb.; feed 3/8 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 12 lb.; feed 1/2 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 14 lb.; feed 1/2 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 16 lb.; feed 1/2 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 18 lb.
- When transitioning to m/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Meets the standards set by the AAFCO procedures for complete and balanced nutrition for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), pork protein isolate, powdered cellulose, brewer's rice, whole grain corn, dried egg product, chicken liver flavor, lactic acid, L-lysine, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, DL-methionine, iodized salt, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 45.0%, Crude Fat (min) 19.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 6.0%, Calcium (min) 0.55%, Phosphorus (max) 0.45%, Magnesium (max) 0.085%, Vitamin E (min) 550 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.15%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 300 ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture by storing in a cool, dry place.
To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 8.5-lb. bag
- In Stores Only