Loaded with nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, this food has what your cat needs to maintain good bladder and kidney health.
Give your cat the boost he or she needs with Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Bladder Health Cat Food. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, this tasty food is packed with the nourishment your cat needs. This food's precisely controlled and balanced ingredients are the optimal formula for improved bladder health, clinically proven to dissolve struvites quickly and discourage crystal growth.
- For cats
- Clinically proven to improve bladder health by dissolving struvites in as few as 14 days and discouraging struvite and calcium oxalate crystal growth
- Fortified with fish oil, a great source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains controlled levels of sodium, magnesium and phosphorus to maintain kidney and bladder health
- High levels of antioxidants help boost your cat's immune system
- Great for multicat households and ideal for long-term use
- Feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 5/8 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cup daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When introducing c/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over the course of 7 days
- Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that this food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken liver flavor, fish oil, lactic acid, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, iodized salt, potassium citrate, DL-methionine, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), taurine, minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), mixed tocopherols (preservative), citric-acid (preservative), phosphorus acid, rosemary extract and beta-carotene
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 8.0%, Ash (max) 6.5%, Calcium (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (max) 0.85%, Sodium (min) 0.2%, Sodium (max) 0.5%, Magnesium (min) 0.04%, Magnesium (max) 0.08%, Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 1ppm, Beta-Carotene* (min) 1ppm, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.35%
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture by storing in a cool, dry place.
Available in 8.5- or 17.6-lb. packages
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only