Made with allergen-free hydrolyzed proteins and fatty acids, this dog food helps eliminate causes of itching and helps boost skin and coat health. The highly digestible ingredients offer your dog with complete and balanced nutrition.
Treat your pup to some allergy relief with the help of this Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Canine ULTRA Allergen-Free Dog Food. The allergen-free hydrolyzed proteins in the food help provide optimal nutrition while catering to your canine's food sensitivities. Full of fatty acids, the food helps promote skin and coat health, and antioxidants help boost immune system function. The highly digestible ingredients promote complete and balanced nutrition.
- For dogs
- Formulated with hydrolyzed proteins to minimize the causes of itchy skin
- Contains fatty acids to help promote skin and coat health
- Made with highly digestible ingredients that give your dog complete and balanced nutrition
- Contains antioxidants to help boost immune system function
- When transitioning to z/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of z/d with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/2 – 2-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2 – 3 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 3 – 4-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 5 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 4 – 5-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 4-1/3 – 6 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 5-1/4 – 7-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: starch, hydrolyzed chicken liver, soybean oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), hydrolyzed chicken, powdered cellulose, lactic acid, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, glyceryl monostearate, potassium chloride, iodized salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, DL-methionine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, mixed tocopherols added to retain freshness, citric added to maintain freshness, rosemary extract and beta carotene
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0%, Crude Fat (min) 10.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 5.5%, Calcium (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.35%, Vitamin E (min) 450 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg
Feeding other foods or treats may cause symptoms to return.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health checkups.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 17.6-lb. bag
- In Stores Only