Serve your pooch this low-calorie, low-fat food to help him or her reach and maintain a healthy weight. The food is formulated with L-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass, and fiber to help your dog feel full.
Help your dog achieve and maintain a healthy weight with this Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Canine Low Fat - Diabetic - Gastrointestinal Dog Food. Made with fiber to help your pooch feel full and regulate the digestive system, the low-fat, low-calorie food is ideal for long-term feeding. L-carnitine helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass, while antioxidants help promote a healthy immune system.
- For dogs
- Low-fat, low-calorie formula is ideal for long-term feeding
- Contains fiber to help regulate the digestive system and help your dog feel full
- Loaded with L-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass
- Antioxidants help promote a healthy immune system
- Feed 5/8 – 7/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 1-1/8 – 1-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/2 – 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2-1/2 – 3-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 3 – 4-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 5 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 4 – 5-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 4-2/3 – 6-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 5 – 7 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 6 – 8-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to w/d, mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the current food over a 7-day period
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, powdered cellulose, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, chicken liver flavor, soybean mill run, soybean oil, dried beet pulp, lactic acid, soybean meal, caramel color, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, flaxseed, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, iodized salt, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine, L-threonine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0%, Crude Fat (min) 6.0%, Crude Fat (max) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 20.0%, Moisture (max) 11.0%, Ash (max) 5.0%, Calcium (min) 0.4%, Phosphorus (min) 0.3%, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min) 85mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 200 ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain a proper weight; if your are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 8.5-, 17.6- and 27.5-lb. bags
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only