Give your pet the food he or she needs to stay happy and healthy. This food is formulated to promote long-term bladder health and discourage non-struvite crystal formation.
Treat your pet to a delicious and nutritious meal with Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Non-Struvite Urinary Tract Health Dog Food. The food is formulated to promote long-term bladder health, and added taurine and carnitine support healthy heart function. The food is low in sodium and phosphorus and contains high-quality and highly digestible protein to help maintain kidney function. Antioxidants promote and support a healthy immune system to help keep your pet healthy and happy.
- For dogs
- Formulated to promote long-term bladder health
- Targeted urine pH and low levels of calcium help discourage non-struvite crystal formation
- High-quality, highly digestible protein at low levels to help maintain kidney function
- Low in sodium and phosphorus to support kidney health
- Added taurine and carnitine for healthy heart function
- Antioxidants help support and promote a healthy immune system
- Feed 3/8 – 5/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1 – 1-3/8 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 1-2/3 – 2-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2 – 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-1/2 – 3-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 2-3/4 – 4 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-1/4 – 4-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 4-1/4 – 5-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to u/d, mix increasing amounts of new food with decreasing amounts of old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, corn starch, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), dried egg product, powdered cellulose, chicken liver, flaxseed, lactic acid, potassium citrate, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, L-lysine, iodized salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, dried beet pulp, L-threonine, vitamin E supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-carnitine, L-tryptophan, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0%, Crude Protein (max) 12.0%, Crude Fat (min) 17.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 3.5%, Calcium (min) 0.2%, Calcium (max) 0.45%, Phosphorus (min) 0.1%, Phosphorus (max) 0.27%, Sodium (max) 0.3%, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Taurine* (min) 0.09%, Carnitine* (min) 150 ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain a proper weight; if you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in an 8.5-lb. package
- In Stores Only