This low-fat and -calorie food is packed with nutrients that will keep your dog feeling on top of his or her game and assist in maintaining an ideal weight.
Help your 4-legged friend maintain a healthy weight with this Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Canine Weight Loss - Low Calorie with Chicken Dog Food. The food is formulated with L-carnitine to help your pet burn fat and maintain lean muscle, and features added fiber to help your pet feel full.
- For dogs
- Low-fat and -calorie food helps your dog reach and maintain a healthy weight
- L-carnitine helps dogs burn fat and maintain lean muscle
- Antioxidants support a healthy immune system
- Fiber helps your dog feel full
- Feed 1/2 cup daily to dogs with a target weight of 5 lb.; feed 7/8 cup daily to dogs with a target weight of 10 lb.; feed 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs with target weight of 15 lb.; feed 1-1/2 cups daily to dogs with a target weight of 20 lb.; feed 2 cups daily to dogs with a target weight of 30 lb.; feed 2-1/2 cups daily to dogs with a target weight of 40 lb.; feed 3 cups daily to dogs with a target weight of 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs with a target weight of 60 lb.; feed 3-3/4 cups daily to dogs with a target weight of 70 lb.; feed 4-1/4 cups daily to dogs with a target weight of 80 lb.; feed 5 cups daily to dogs with a target weight of 100 lb.
- When transitioning to r/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food in with decreasing amounts of the old food over the course of 7 days
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, powdered cellulose, soybean mill run, chicken liver flavor, chicken, dried beet pulp, soybean meal, lactic acid, soybean oil, caramel color, L-lysine, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, iodized salt, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min) 7.0%, Crude Fat (max) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 16.0%, Moisture (max) 11.0%, Ash (max) 7.0%, Calcium (min) 0.55%, Phosphorus (min) 0.5%, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) 85mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 200 ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Intended for intermittent feeding only.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Supplementation with other foods is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of this food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children at all times.
Protect from moisture and store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in an 8.5-lb. package.
- In Stores Only