Help your pooch shed pounds and maintain a healthy body weight by serving him or her this low-fat, low-calorie dog food. Specially formulated with L-carnitine, the food helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle.
Serve your furry friend this Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight - Loss Low Calorie Dog Food to help him or her achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Made with wholesome ingredients and L-carnitine, the food is specially formulated to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle. The antioxidants help support a healthy immune system, while fiber helps your dog feel full.
- For dogs
- Specially formulated to help reduce up to 22% body fat in as little as 2 months
- Loaded with L-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle
- Contains antioxidants to help promote a healthy immune system
- Fiber helps your dog feel full
- Feed 1/2 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 7/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 3 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 4-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 5 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- Intended for intermittent feeding only
- When transitioning to r/d, mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the current food over a 7-day period
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, soybean mill run, powdered cellulose, soybean meal, chicken liver flavor, dried beet pulp, lactic acid, soybean oil, caramel color, DL-methionine, L-lysine, potassium chloride, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium carbonate, iodized salt, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min) 6.5%, Crude Fat (max) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 16.0%, Moisture (max) 11.0%, Ash (max) 7.0%, Calcium (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.4%, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min) 85mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 200 ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Determine feeding amount based on target weight rather than current weight.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to safely lose weight; if you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 8.5-, 17.6- and 27.5-lb. bags
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only