Keep your pooch happy with this food that is both delicious and specially formulated to promote liver health.
Keep your pet healthy and happy with Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Hepatic Health Dog Food. High-quality and highly digestible protein promotes regeneration of liver tissue and helps maintain liver function. L-Carnitine helps promote normal fat metabolism, while L-Arginine promotes healthy liver metabolism. Made with flavors like pork and chicken, the food also offers a taste that will keep your 4-legged friend looking forward to mealtime.
- For dogs
- Highly digestible protein helps maintain liver function
- High-quality protein promotes liver tissue regeneration
- L-Carnitine helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver
- L-Arginine helps support healthy liver metabolism
- Feed 3/8 – 5/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1 – 1-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 1-2/3 – 2-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2 – 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-1/3 – 3-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 2-3/4 – 3-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3 – 4-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 4 – 5-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to l/d, mix increasing amounts of new food with decreasing amounts of old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), dried egg product, soybean meal, powdered cellulose, flaxseed, pork protein isolate, chicken liver flavor, dicalcium phosphate, lactic acid, soybean oil, potassium, chloride, dried beet pulp, calcium carbonate, glycerol monostearate, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K), choline chloride, iodized salt, L-Arginine, taurine, dl-methionine, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.5%, Crude Fat (min) 20.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 6.0%, Arginine (min) 0.7%, Calcium (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.4%, Carnitine* (min) 150ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain a proper weight; if you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 17.6-lb. package
- In Stores Only