Help improve your dog's mobility by filling his or her dish with this specially formulated dog food. Made with glucosamine, chondroitin and fish oil, the food helps improve your dog's ability to walk, run and jump.
Help improve and maintain your pooch's mobility by serving him or her this Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Mobility Dog Food. Specially formulated with a clinically proven combination of nutrients, including fish oil, glucosamine and chondroitin, the food helps improve your dog's ability to walk, run and jump. L-carnitine and controlled calories help your dog achieve and maintain a healthy weight to reduce strain on joints.
- For dogs
- Features a clinically proven blend of nutrients to help improve your dog's ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days
- Rich in fish oil, a source of omega-3 fatty acids and eicosapentanoic acid (EPA), to help preserve joint cartilage
- L-carnitine helps maintain a healthy weight and reduce added stress on joints
- Antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- Feed 1/2 – 2/3 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/8 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/8 – 1-5/8 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/8 – 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2 – 2-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2-1/3 – 3-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-3/4 – 4 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 3-1/4 – 4-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-2/3 – 5 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 4 – 5-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 4-3/4 – 6-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to j/d, mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of your dog's current food over a 7-day period
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, chicken by-product meal, flaxseed, soybean mill run, brewer's rice, soybean meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken liver flavor, powdered cellulose, fish oil, lactic acid, potassium chloride, L-lysine, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, iodized salt, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, L-threonine, taurine, soy lecithin, glucosamine hydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chondroitin sulfate, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 17.0%, Crude Fat (min) 11.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 12.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 5.5%, Calcium (min) 0.45%, Phosphorus (min) 0.3%, Vitamin E (min) 450 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min) 85mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 200 ppm, Eicosapentaenoic Acid* (min) 0.25%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain a proper weight; if you are unsure, as your veterinarian.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
For best results, have a veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Best if used within 60 days after opening.
Protect from moisture and store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 8.5- and 27.5-lb. bags
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only