With added nutrients, including electrolytes and B vitamins, a mixed fiber source, and featuring a highly digestible formula, this dog food is designed specifically to help promote gastrointestinal health in your canine.
Supply your 4-legged friend with a nutrient-rich meal with this Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Canine Gastrointestinal Health Dog Food. Specially formulated to boost your pup's gastrointestinal function, the food is made from a highly digestible formula that aids nutrient absorption and is rich in electrolytes and B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients. The mixed fiber source and precisely balanced ingredients help provide the ideal nutrition for healthy digestion and a complete and balanced diet.
- For dogs and puppies
- Enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients
- Highly digestible formula helps enhance nutrient absorption
- Mixed fiber source helps maintain gastrointestinal health
- Precisely balanced ingredients also meet the special nutritional needs of puppies
- Helps provide the optimal nutrients for healthy digestion
- Full of vitamins and minerals to offer complete and balanced nutrition
- Feed 1/2 – 2/3 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/8 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/8 – 1-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/3 – 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2 – 2-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2-1/3 – 3-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-3/4 – 3-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 3-1/4 – 4-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 5 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 4 – 5-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 4-2/3 – 6-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for complete and balanced nutrition of growing puppies and the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, brewer's rice, dried egg product, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), powdered cellulose, lactic acid, dicalcium phosphate, chicken liver flavor, iodized salt, potassium citrate, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, dried beet pulp, soybean oil, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, mixed tocopherols added to retain freshness, citric acid added to retain freshness, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 22.0%, Crude Fat (min) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (min) 0.8%, Phosphorus (min) 0.5%, Potassium (min) 0.7%, Sodium (min) 0.3%, Chloride (min) 0.9%, Thiamine (min) 25 ppm
Keep fresh water available at all times.
When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health checkups.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture and store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 8.5-, 17.6- and 35-lb. bags
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only