This tasty food has carefully balanced levels of minerals for a targeted urine pH level that supports your dog's urinary tract health. Included antioxidants also give his or her immune system a boost.
Take back control of your dog's health with this Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Canine Urinary Tract Health Dog Food. With carefully balanced levels of minerals like magnesium, phosphorus and calcium, this food is specially formulated to help promote urinary tract and bladder health. This food also has added antioxidants for boosting the immune system and low amounts of sodium to support kidney function, but maintains a delicious flavor your pup will love.
- For dogs
- Controlled levels of minerals to help target a urine pH that discourages struvite formation
- Contains reduced levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium to help promote bladder health
- Low sodium to help support proper kidney function
- Packed with antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1 – 1-3/8 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 1-2/3 – 2-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2 – 3 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-1/2 – 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 2-3/4 – 4 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-1/4 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 4-1/4 – 5-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to c/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken by-product meal, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, soybean mill run, chicken liver flavor, lactic acid, calcium sulfate, soybean oil, flaxseed, iodized salt, L-lysine, choline chloride, dicalcium phosphate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, taurine, potassium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 19.0%, Crude Protein (max) 24.0%, Crude Fat (min) 17.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 6.0 %, Calcium (min) 0.6 %, Phosphorus (max) 0.7%, Sodium (max) 0.31%, Magnesium (max) 0.14%, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85 mg/kg
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 8.5- and 17.6-lb. bags
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only