This cat food is formulated with a balance of ingredients that helps support your cat's heart health and promote complete and balanced nutrition.
Care for your cat with this Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Early Cardiac - Healthy Aging Cat Food. The food is loaded with the ingredients your cat needs for healthy aging and helps provide complete and balanced nutrition. This food is also specially formulated with a balance of ingredients to help support your furry friend's cardiac health.
- For cats
- Fortified with ingredients that support your cat's heart health
- Specially formulated to provide adult cats with complete and balanced nutrition
- Delicious, moist food your cat will love
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: water, turkey, pork liver, corn flour, barley, powdered cellulose, fish oil, natural flavor, glycine, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, guar gum, xanthan gum, locust bean gum, dicalcium phosphate, potassium citrate, DL-methionine, taurine, L-cysteine, iodized salt, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, niacin, beta carotene, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.5%, Crude Fat (min) 3.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Ash (max) 1.8%, Calcium (min) 0.10%, Phosphorus (max) 0.08%, Sodium (max) 0.1%, Taurine (min) 0.08%
Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 5.5-oz. package
- In Stores Only