Help reduce stress on your cat's heart, kidneys and pancreas with this food that's specially designed for healthy aging. A proper balance of ingredients minimizes the workload of your cat's body.
Help your feline friend thrive in his or her golden years by feeding Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Feline Early Cardiac - Healthy Aging Cat Food. Designed specifically to reduce stress on the heart, kidneys and pancreas, this food can provide the right balance of nourishment for your cat.
- For cats
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure by containing low levels of sodium
- Helps minimize stress on aging kidneys with reduced phosphorus
- Contains optimal fat levels for reduced pancreatic workload
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/2 – 2/3 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 1 – 1-1/3 cups daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 1-1/8 – 1-5/8 cups daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to g/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that this food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken by-product meal, soybean mill run, pork protein isolate, lactic acid, chicken liver flavor, calcium sulfate, fish meal, choline chloride, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, natural flavor, DL-methionine, iodized salt, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, phosphoric acid, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 29.0%, Crude Fat (min) 15.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 5.5%, Calcium (min) 0.35, Phosphorus (max) 0.75%, Sodium (max) 0.4%, Taurine (min) 0.05%
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture by storing in a cool, dry place.
To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 4-lb. bag
- In Stores Only