This food contains minerals such as L-carnitine to help your cat burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass and is specially formulated to maintain appropriate glucose levels.
Set your cat on the path to healthier living with this Hill's Prescription Diet m/d Feline Weight Loss - Low Carbohydrate - Diabetic Cat food. The ingredients in this food are specifically designed to help your cat burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass in a formula that regulates appropriate glucose levels. High levels of protein and low levels of carbohydrates give your kitty energy, while the antioxidants in this delicious food help boost his or her immune system.
- For cats
- Contains high levels of protein and low levels of carbohydrates to help give your cat energy
- Specially formulated to help maintain appropriate glucose levels
- Added L-carnitine helps cats burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass for healthier living
- Antioxidants help boost a healthy immune system
- For weight maintenance, feed 3/8 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 6 lb.; feed 1/2 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 8 lb.; feed 1/2 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 10 lb.; feed 5/8 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 12 lb.; feed 2/3 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 14 lb.; feed 3/4 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 16 lb.; feed 7/8 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 18 lb.
- For weight loss, feed 1/4 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 6 lb.; feed 1/3 cup daily to a cat with a target weight of 8 lb.; feed 3/8 cup daily to cats with target weight of 10 lb.; feed 3/8 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 12 lb.; feed 1/2 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 14 lb.; feed 1/2 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 16 lb.; feed 1/2 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 18 lb.
- When transitioning to m/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: chicken byproduct meal, corn gluten meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), pork protein isolate, powdered cellulose, brewer's rice, whole grain corn, dried egg product, chicken liver flavor, lactic acid, L-lysine, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridozine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, DL-methionine, iodized salt, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 45.0%, Crude Fat (min) 19.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 6.0 %, Calcium (min) 0.55 %, Phosphorus (min) 0.45%, Magnesium (max) 0.085%, Vitamin E (min) 550 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85 mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 300 ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 4-lb. bag
- In Stores Only