This food helps your cat achieve improved digestive health, muscle mass, and bladder pH in one wholesome, tasty formula.
Encourage improved health in your cat with Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Feline Low Fat - Diabetic - Gastrointestinal Cat Food. Loaded with beneficial fiber and L-carnitine, this food can help your cat's digestive health while increasing lean muscle mass. He or she will love the flavors of this nutrient-rich food that's designed to help your cat burn fat and live a healthier life.
- For cats
- High level of beneficial fiber to regulate digestive health and help your cat feel full
- Low-fat, low-calorie food helps support healthy lifestyle
- Designed specifically to help your cat burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass by including high levels of L-carnitine
- Optimal urine pH for optimal bladder health
- Clinically tested for conditions that respond to fiber
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 2/3 – 7/8 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/8 cups daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 1 – 1-3/8 cups daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to w/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over the course of 7 days
- Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that this food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, powdered cellulose, chicken liver flavor, soybean oil, lactic acid, calcium sulfate, potassium sulfate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, iodized salt, potassium chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, beta-carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 34.0%, Crude Fat (min) 7.5%, Crude Fat (max) 10%, Crude Fiber (max) 9%, Moisture (max) 11%, Ash (max) 6.5%, Calcium (min) 0.7%, Phosphorus (min) 0.6%, Magnesium (max) 0.075%, Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 300ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in a 4- or 8.5-lb. package
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only