This low-calorie, low-fat food is packed with nutrients like L-carnitine, fiber and antioxidants that help your cat obtain a healthier weight and allow him or her to thrive.
Promote healthy living in your feline with Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Feline Weight Loss - Low Calorie Cat Food. While providing everything your cat needs in a nutritious diet, this food also includes ingredients like L-carnitine and fiber that help your pet shed some pounds. Your cat will still love the crunch and flavor of this low-calorie, low-fat food prescribed by veterinarians and will soon be living a healthier lifestyle.
- For cats
- Clinically proven to reduce your cat's body fat by 20% in as little as 3 months
- Nutrient-rich formula offers ingredients like L-carnitine to help reduce body fat, antioxidants to help boost the immune system and fiber to help your cat feel full
- Low-calories, low-fat formula to help your cat lose weight
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/2 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 6 lb.; feed 5/8 cup daily to a cat with a target weight of 8 lb.; feed 2/3 cup daily to cats with target weight of 10 lb.; feed 3/4 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 12 lb.; feed 7/8 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 14 lb.; feed 1 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 16 lb.; feed 1 cup daily to cats with a target weight of 18 lb.
- When transitioning to r/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food in with decreasing amounts of the old food over the course of 7 days
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, powdered cellulose, chicken liver flavor, soybean oil, lactic acid, calcium sulfate, potassium sulfate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamin E supplement, potassium chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, iodized salt, L-carnitine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-threonine, preserved with mixed tocopherals and citric acid, beta-carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 31.0%, Crude Fat (min) 7.0%, Crude Fat (max) 10.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 16.0%, Moisture (max) 10.5%, Ash (max) 7.1%, Calcium (min) 0.7%, Phosphorus (min) 0.6%, Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 300ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Supplementation with other foods is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of this food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children at all times.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in a 4-lb. or 8.5-lb. package
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only