Packed with fiber and low in fat and calories, this delicious food is specially formulated to help your cat maintain good health.
Help give your cat a healthy boost with this Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Feline Low Fat - Diabetic - Gastrointestinal Cat Food. The low-fat and low-calorie content, combined with the addition of L-carnitine, provides a long-term solution that helps your cat burn fat and maintain muscle mass. This tasty food is also specially formulated to maintain a targeted urine pH to help promote bladder health, and is packed with fiber to help aid in proper digestion.
- For cats
- Features high levels of fiber to help your cat feel full and help regulate his or her digestive system
- Low-fat and low-calorie food offers a good long-term feeding solution
- Specially formulated to help achieve a targeted urine pH that supports bladder health
- High levels of L-Carnitine helps promote fat-burning and lean muscle-mass maintenance
- Feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 2/3 – 7/8 cups daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/8 cups daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 1 – 1-3/8 cups daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to w/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, powdered cellulose, chicken liver flavor, soybean oil, lactic acid, calcium sulfate, potassium sulfate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, iodized salt, potassium chloride, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 34.0%, Crude Fat (min) 7.5%, Crude Fat (max) 10.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 10.0%, Moisture (max) 11.0%, Ash (max) 6.5%, Calcium (min) 0.7 %, Phosphorus (min) 0.6%, Magnesium (max) 0.075%, Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85 mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 300 ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in a 17.6-lb. package
- In Stores Only