This delicious, wholesome food features fiber matrix technology that helps remove plaque and tartar buildup from your cat's teeth.
Let your cat nibble his or her way to better oral health with this Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Feline Dental Health Cat Food. The unique, fiber matrix technology in the food helps remove plaque on your cat's teeth, while fighting oral bacteria to prevent it from entering the bloodstream to promote overall health. Vitamin-rich and tasty, this formula also gives your kitty's taste buds a reason to celebrate.
- For cats
- Helps reduce accumulation of plaque and tartar for improved dental health
- Added antioxidants help boost immune system and strengthen your cat's natural defenses
- Works like a toothbrush with fiber matrix technology to help promote oral health and fight oral bacteria
- Feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1-1/8 cups daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 1 – 1-3/8 cups daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to t/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, powdered cellulose, whole grain corn, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken liver flavor, lactic acid, calcium sulfate, soybean oil, potassium chloride, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrhcloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, taurine, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, iodized salt, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 10.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 7.0%, Calcium (min) 0.65 %, Phosphorus (max) 0.45%, Phosphorus (min) 0.45%, Magnesium (max) 0.08%, Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85 mg/kg, Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.36%, Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.15%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 4-lb. bag
- In Stores Only