This food is specially formulated to reduce the causes of itching and irritation, while added fatty acids help nourish your cat's skin and coat. Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals make this a delicious and healthy diet for your pet.
Give your cat a gentle diet with this Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Feline Low Allergen Cat Food. It's specially formulated to reduce the effects of allergies by removing the causes of itching and irritation while still offering a delicious taste your cat will love. Antioxidants and fatty acids are also added to boost your furry friend's immune system and nourish his or her skin and coat.
- For cats
- Hydrolyzed proteins help remove the causes of irritation and itching
- Added fatty acids offer nourishment to your cat's skin and coat
- Packed with ingredients that are highly digestible to help promote digestive health
- Antioxidants help boost a healthy immune system
- Feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 5/8 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cups daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to z/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, hydrolyzed chicken liver, hydrolyzed chicken, soybean oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), powdered cellulose, lactic acid, calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, glyceryl monostearate, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, taurine, iodized salt, dicalcium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 6.5%, Calcium (min) 0.5 %, Phosphorus (max) 0.4%, Magnesium (max) 0.085%, Vitamin E (min) 550 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85 mg/kg
Feeding other foods or treats may cause symptoms to return.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 4-lb. bag
- In Stores Only