This food promotes digestive health in a low-fat formula that is also beneficial for diabetic cats.
Cultivate improved health in your cat with Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Low Fat - Diabetic - Gastrointestinal with Chicken Cat Food. This food includes a low-fat formula and a balance of ingredients that promote digestive health in your diabetic cat.
- For cats
- Specially formulated to maximize gastrointestinal health
- Fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients for cats with diabetic diet restrictions
- Low-fat formula helps support obtaining and maintaining a healthy weight
- Mouthwatering chicken flavor that cats crave
- When transitioning to w/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: water, pork liver, pork by-products, chicken, powdered cellulose, corn starch, oat fiber, guar gum, calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, choline chloride, chicken liver flavor, potassium chloride, carrageenan, taurine, vitamin E supplement, sodium tripolyphosphate, DL-methionine, L-carnitine, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, beta carotene, niacin, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0%, Crude Fat (min) 2.8%, Crude Fat (max) 5.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Ash (max) 2.4%, Calcium (min) 0.11%, Phosphorus (min) 0.1%, Magnesium (max) 0.018%, Taurine (min) 0.04%, Carnitine* (min) 75 ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Seal and refrigerate unused portion.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 5.5-oz. can
- In Stores Only