This food is intended and designed for cats with bladder stone problems. It is specially formulated with vitamins and minerals to help discourage bladder stone growth.
Help provide your cat with some relief with this Hill's Prescription Diet s/d Feline Dissolution Cat Food. This food contains a blend of vitamins and minerals that is specifically designed for cats with bladder stone issues.
- For cats
- Specially formulated to assist in the dissolution of bladder stones
- Includes a unique blend of vitamins and minerals that help promote bladder health
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian
- Ingredients: pork by-products, pork liver, water, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), rice, corn starch, whole grain corn, calcium sulfate, powdered cellulose, DL-methionine, guar gum, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, iron oxide, iodized salt, dicalcium phosphate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta carotene, niacin, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, biotin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement and calcium iodate
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.5%, Crude Fat (min) 7.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Ash (max) 2.5%, Calcium (min) 0.15%, Phosphorus (min) 0.11%, Magnesium (max) 0.02%, Taurine (min) 0.1%
This product is intended for intermittent feeding only.
Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 5.5-oz. can
- In Stores Only