This food contains a balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in a low-calorie formula to help your cat get a complete, healthy diet.
Nutritious and delicious, Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Feline Weight Loss - Low Calorie with Liver & Chicken Cat Food contains all of the vitamins and minerals your cat needs for a balanced, healthy diet. The scrumptious flavor will have your cat coming back for more, while the low-calorie formula helps him or her get to a healthier weight.
- For cats
- Provides vitamins, minerals and other nutrients for a complete and balanced diet
- Contains a formula designed to help support weight loss
- Made in USA
- When transitioning to k/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: water, pork liver, powdered cellulose, pork by-products, corn starch, brewer's rice, chicken, corn gluten meal, soybean oil, guar gum, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamin E supplement, iodized salt, chicken liver flavor, choline chloride, L-carnitine, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, beta carotene, niacin, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, pyridozine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.0%, Crude Fat (min) 1.0%, Crude Fat (max) 3.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Ash (max) 2.0%, Calcium (min) 0.11%, Phosphorus (min) 0.08%, Taurine (min) 0.06%, Carnitine* (min) 75 ppm
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Intended for intermittent feeding only.
Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 5.5-oz. container
- In Stores Only