Allergen-free hydrolyzed proteins in this food help give your dog relief from itching caused by allergies in a gentle formula that helps support digestive health and provide complete nutrition.
Itch relief is on the way for your dog with the help of this Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Canine ULTRA Allergen-Free Dog Food. Allergen-free hydrolyzed proteins in this food help minimize causes of itching while highly digestible ingredients support a healthy digestive system. The vitamins, minerals and added fatty acids help nourish skin and coat and provide a balanced and complete diet.
- For dogs
- Made with allergen-free hydrolyzed proteins to help remove the causes of itching and prevent scratching
- Fatty acids added to help nourish the skin and coat
- Highly digestible ingredients help promote digestive health
- Contains antioxidants to help boost immune system function
- Feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/2 – 2-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2 – 3 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; Feed 3 – 4-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 5 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 4 – 5-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 4-1/3 – 6 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 5-1/4 – 7-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to z/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: starch, hydrolyzed chicken liver, soybean oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), hydrolyzed chicken, powdered cellulose, lactic acid, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, glyceryl monostearate, potassium chloride, iodized salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, DL-methionine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, mixed tocopherols, citric acid, rosemary extract and beta carotene
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0%, Crude Fat (min) 10.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 5.5%, Calcium (min) 0.5 %, Phosphorus (min) 0.35%, Vitamin E (min) 450 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding other foods or treats may cause symptoms to return.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in an 8-lb. bag
- In Stores Only