Featuring a precise balance of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that help support optimal renal health, this food can help your cat feel his or her best.
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Feline Renal Health Cat Food is precisely formulated with the nutrients your cat needs and with the proper balance of ingredients to promote proper kidney function. Also formulated with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, your cat will get a well-balanced diet.
- For cats
- Contains reduced levels of phosphorus to help maximize kidney function
- Reduced levels of sodium and protein helps minimize kidney stress
- Enriched with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to help support overall health
- Clinically proven to support kidney function
- Feed 1/3 – 3/8 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 5/8 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 2/3 – 1 cups daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to k/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutrition levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for the complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken by-product meal, dried egg product, dried chicken, powdered cellulose, fish meal, lactic acid, calcium carbonate, chicken liver flavor, dried beet pulp, DL-methionine, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), taurine, iodized salt, minerals (ferrous sulfate zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, L-tryptophan, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0%, Crude Protein (max) 29.0%, Crude Fat (min) 19.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 5.0%, Calcium (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (max) 0.65%, Sodium (max) 0.28%, Magnesium (max) 0.085%, Taurine (min) 0.08%, Vitamin E (min) 550 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture by storing in a cool, dry place.
To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 4-lb. bag
- In Stores Only