Designed to promote proper gastrointestinal function, this mouthwatering, moist food contains vitamins and minerals for balanced nutrition and good health.
Offer your cat a tasty, meal that promotes his or her gastrointestinal health with this Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Feline Gastrointestinal Health Cat Food. Fortified with vitamins and minerals to help supply your cat with balanced nutrition, this food can help keep your kitty happy and healthy.
- For cats
- Specially formulated to help promote gastrointestinal health
- Vitamins and minerals to help support a balanced diet
- Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that this food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: water, pork liver, pork by-products, chicken, wheat flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), corn starch, brewer's rice, dried beet pulp, chicken liver flavor, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, powdered cellulose, guar gum, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, iodized salt, vitamin E supplement, DL-methionine, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, niacin, beta carotene, manganous oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, calcium iodate
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.5%, Crude Fat (min) 4.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 80.0%, Ash (max) 2.3%, Calcium (min) 0.15%, Phosphorus (max) 0.10%, Magnesium (max) 0.027%, Taurine (min) 0.1%
Seal and refrigerate unused portion.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 5.5-oz. can
- In Stores Only