With a delicious chicken flavor, this food provides the taste your cat is looking for and includes all of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients his or her body needs for improved bladder health.
Delight and nourish your cat with Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Bladder Health with Chicken Cat Food. This food is enriched with the nutrients that will boost your cat's bladder health while also providing him or her with a complete and balanced diet. Featuring a mouthwatering chicken flavor, your cat will love how this food tastes and how good it makes him or her feel.
- For cats
- Formulated to improve bladder health
- Fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients for balanced nutrition
- Delicious meaty flavor that cats love
- Made in USA
- Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that this food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: pork by-products, water, pork liver, chicken, rice, corn starch, oat fiber, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), fish meal, corn gluten meal, chicken liver flavor, calcium sulfate, guar gum, fish oil, brewer's dried yeast, glucose, DL-methionine, choline chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, cysteine, calcium carbonate, dried egg yolk, glycine, vitamin E supplement, iodized salt, potassium citrate, thiamine mononitrate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, calcium iodate
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.5%, Crude Fat (min) 3.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Ash (max) 2.0%, Calcium (min) 0.1%, Phosphorus (max) 0.22%, Sodium (max) 0.12%, Magnesium (max) 0.12%, Taurine (min) 0.06%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.1%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Seal and refrigerate unused portion.
Available in a 5.5-oz. container
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only