Prescribed by veterinarians, this food is nutrient-rich with antioxidants, fish oil, vitamins and minerals to help promote bladder health.
Provide your cat with the nourishment he or she needs with this Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Bladder Health Cat Food. Specially formulated to dissolve struvites and calcium oxalate crystals, this food can eliminate bladder issues in as little as 14 days. Made with the ingredients and flavors cats love and packed with vitamins and minerals, this food is designed to help promote a healthy bladder in your kitty.
- For cats
- Clinically proven to improve bladder health by dissolving and discouraging the growth of struvites and calcium oxalate crystals
- Improves bladder health in as little as 14 days
- Fish oil, a source of omega-3 fatty acids, helps promote a healthy lifestyle
- Contains controlled levels of sodium, magnesium and phosphorus to help support kidney and bladder health
- Antioxidants help promote a healthy immune system
- Feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 5/8 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cup daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to c/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken liver flavor, fish oil, lactic acid, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, iodized salt, potassium citrate, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium panthothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, mixed tocopherals (preservative), citric acid (preservative), phosphoric acid, rosemary extract and beta carotene
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 8.0%, Ash (max) 6.5%, Calcium (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (max) 0.85%, Sodium (min) 0.2%, Sodium (max) 0.5%, Magnesium (min) 0.04%, Magnesium (max) 0.08%, Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Beta Carotene* (min) 1 ppm, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.35%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 4-lb. bag
- In Stores Only