Help keep your dog's teeth clean and promote overall health by feeding him or her this dog food. The food is specially formulated to combat oral bacteria and reduce plaque and tartar buildup for a healthy mouth.
Fill your pooch's dish with this Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dental Health Dog Food to help reduce oral bacteria and promote overall health. The food is clinically proven to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup, and contains optimal levels of antioxidants to help promote a strong immune system.
- For adult dogs
- Specially formulated to fight oral bacteria with every bite
- Clinically proven to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup
- Contains high levels of antioxidants to help promote a healthy immune system
- Feed 2/3 – 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 1-1/8 – 1-5/8 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-5/8 – 2-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 2 – 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 3-1/3 – 4-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 4 – 5-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 4-1/2 – 6-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 5 – 7 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 5-2/3 – 7-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 6-2/3 – 9-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to t/d, mix increasing amounts of new food with decreasing amounts of old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, whole grain corn, chicken by-product meal, powdered cellulose, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), soybean mill run, lactic acid, soybean oil, chicken liver flavor, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, L-lysine, iodized salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite and preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 12.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 5.0%, Calcium (min) 0.35%, Phosphorus (min) 0.2%, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min) 85mg/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.16%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.14%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain a proper weight; if you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in a 5-lb. bag
Available in Regular and Small Bites
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only