This food contains a precise formula for lowering your cat's urine pH and dissolution of struvite crystals. The food contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help improve bladder and overall health.
Give your cat the formula that will help improve his or her bladder health with this Hill's Prescription Diet s/d Feline Dissolution Cat Food. This cat food contains the right balance of ingredients such as magnesium and phosphorus to lower the pH in your cat's urine to help support dissolution of struvite crystals. The food is designed to help improve your cat's renal health, and help strengthen his or her immune system with a boost of antioxidants.
- For cats
- Designed specifically to lower urine pH to help support dissolution
- Formulated precisely with low levels of magnesium and phosphorus to aid in minimizing the concentration of struvite crystals
- Enriched with antioxidants to help boost the immune system
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/4 – 3/8 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 3/8 – 5/8 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 2/3 – 7/8 cups daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- When transitioning to Dissolution, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, chicken by-product meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), corn gluten meal, dried egg product, calcium sulfate, lactic acid, chicken liver flavor, potassium chloride, choline chloride, DL-methionine, iodized salt, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min) 23.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 8.0%, Calcium (min) 0.75%, Phosphorus (max) 0.9%, Magnesium (max) 0.08%, Vitamin E (min) 550 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.10%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture by storing in a cool, dry place.
To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 4-lb. bag
- In Stores Only