Formulated with highly digestible ingredients and full of electrolytes and B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients, this wholesome food helps boost your cat's gastrointestinal health. It is full of the vitamins and minerals he or she needs for complete nutrition.
Serve your feline friend a wholesome and beneficial meal with this Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Feline Gastrointestinal Health Cat Food. Full of nutrients, such as electrolytes, B vitamins and a mixed fiber source, this food is specially formulated to enrich your cat or kitten's diet and help provide the vitamins and minerals he or she needs for complete nutrition. The highly digestible, precisely balanced ingredients help promote good gastrointestinal function in your pet.
- For cats and kittens
- Enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients
- Highly digestible formula helps enhance nutrient absorption
- Contains a mixed fiber source to help maintain gastrointestinal function
- Helps provide the optimal nutrients for healthy digestion
- Full of the vitamins and minerals your cat or kitten needs for complete and balanced nutrition
- Feed 1/3 – 1/2 cup daily to cats weighing 6 lb.; feed 1/2 – 2/3 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 5/8 – 7/8 cup daily to cats weighing 14 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to cats weighing 18 lb.
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for complete and balanced nutrition of growing kittens and the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), powdered cellulose, dried chicken, lactic acid, chicken liver flavor, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried beet pulp, DL-methionine, calcium sulfate, dried yeast, vitamin E supplement, potassium sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, iodized salt, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 35.0%, Crude Fat (min) 17.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 7.5%, Calcium (min) 0.6%, Phosphorus (min) 0.5%, Magnesium (max) 0.085%, Taurine (min) 0.1%
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health checkups.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in an 4-lb. bag
- In Stores Only