This food delivers balanced nutrition to help maintain organ health and build lean muscle. The high-quality ingredients are easy to digest and offer vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help promote a healthy immune system.
This Hill's Science Diet Optimal Care Adult Cat Food is a wholesome way to help preserve organ health, build lean muscle and maintain a healthy weight. Fortified with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, this food delivers balanced nutrition that is clinically proven to help promote a healthy immune system. The high-quality ingredients are easy to digest and offer a delicious flavor that your cat will love.
- For adult cats 1 – 6 years of age
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, help promote a healthy immune system
- Balanced nutrition helps maintain organ health and build lean muscle
- Taurine helps maintain a healthy heart
- Controlled phosphorus for kidney health
- High-quality ingredients are easy to digest and offer a delicious flavor
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/4 – 1/3 cup daily to cats weighing 5 lb.; feed 3/8 – 5/8 cup daily to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 5/8 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 15 lb.
- If transitioning to a new food, mix increasing amount of the new food with decreasing amounts of your cat's old food over a 7-day period
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, whole grain corn, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken liver flavor, lactic acid, choline chloride, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, iodized salt, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min) 19.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%, Moisture (max) 9.5%, Ash (max) 6.0%, Calcium (min) 0.6%, Phosphorus (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (max) 1.0%, Magnesium (max) 0.095%, Vitamin E (min) 525 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain a proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
Protect from moisture, and store in a cool, dry place.
Be sure to keep fresh water available at all times.
It is recommended that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health checkups.
Available in a 7-lb. bag