This wholesome food is specially formulated with vitamins and antioxidants to improve kidney health and help your cat maintain long-term vital organ health.
Help your cat maintain healthy organ function with this Hill's Science Diet Active Longevity Mature Cat Food. The controlled level of phosphorus helps improve kidney health, while controlled sodium helps promote long-term heart and vital organ health. Made with high-quality ingredients, this food is delicious and supports digestibility and nutrient absorption.
- For mature cats over 7 years of age
- Clinically proven nutrition and controlled levels of phosphate help improve kidney function
- Controlled sodium and phosphorus help promote long-term heart and vital organ health
- Easy-to-digest formula helps support optimal nutrient absorption
- High-quality ingredients offer a delicious flavor
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/4 – 1/3 cup to cats weighing 5 lb.; feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup to cats weighing 10 lb.; feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup to cats weighing 15 lb.
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, brewer's rice, whole grain corn, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), soybean mill run, L-lysine, lactic acid, chicken liver flavor, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, calcium sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, iodized salt, fish oil, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 29.0%, Crude Protein (max) 35.5%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 6.2%, Lysine (min) 2.2%, Calcium (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.45%, Phosphorus (max) 0.85%, Sodium (min) 0.2%, Sodium (max) 0.45%, Vitamin E (min) 550 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.12%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 300mg/kg
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain a proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
Protect from moisture, and store in a cool, dry place.
Be sure to keep fresh water available at all times.
It is recommended that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health checkups.
Available in a 7-lb. bag