- Open-N-Stow doors
- Open one door or both
- Elevated base and feet
- Double-tough ABS pan
- Dual wicker patterns can be installed with plain weave or diamond pattern on the outside
- Rhino Wicker material won't absorb fluids or odors and cleans up easily with soap and water
- Assembly required
- One-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
Mr. Herzher's™ Side Load Pet Residence. We all know that most dogs like to be in the middle of family activities. They also like a cozy place of their own when their tired and want to chill out. Dogs generally curl up when they lay down. That's why many dog beds are circular in shape.
Why is it that a traditional crates or kennels aren't designed for dogs curling up inside? Home owners also many times have issue with where to place their crate within the living spaces of their home. Often times they would prefer to place it where it doesn't encroach on living spaces and path ways within a room. Now Mr. Herzher's™ Side Load Pet Residence solution will work as well with your home's style as it will for your dog's napping habits. The Side Load Pet Residence entry is on one side allowing your dog to curl naturally while keeping an eye on family activities. It's design is good for the home owner by neatly tucking away against a wall or in a corner and minimizing the impact on living spaces and keeping traffic areas free. The thoughtful Open-N-Stow doors make life easier too. Open and stow one or both, out of the way of pets and people.
- Small dimensions: 21" H x 24" W x 18" D - Fits dogs up to 12" in height at the shoulders
- Medium dimensions: 24" H x 30" W x 21" D - Fits dogs up to 17" in height at the shoulders
- Large dimensions: 27" H x 36" W x 24" D - Fits dogs up to 22" in height at the shoulders
- X-Large dimensions: 31" H x 42" W x 28" D - Fits dogs up to 27" in height at the shoulders
Made in China