Pamper your pooch with these tasty and nutritious treats. The treats help clean your pet's teeth and gums, and the parsley and mint helps freshen his or her breath.
Promote good dental health while keeping your pooch happy and satisfied with these GNC Pets Multi-tastic Oral Care Dental Bones for Dogs. The treats promote good tooth and gum health, while the added parsley and mint helps freshen your pet's breath. The treats are also fortified with vitamins to help keep your pet feeling great.
- For dogs
- Helps keep your dog's teeth and gums healthy and clean
- Contain parsley and mint to promote fresh breath
- Fortified with added vitamins help keep your canine feeling his or her best
- No corn, wheat, soy, animal by-products or artificial flavors or colors
- Feed 1 dental bone per day
- Ingredients: brown rice flour, rice flour, water, glycerin, natural chicken flavor, alfalfa, garlic powder, lecithin, brewer's dried yeast, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, biotin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, parsley, fennel, dill and peppermint oil
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.0%, Crude Fat (min) 2.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%, Moisture (max) 15.0%, Calcium 6,000mg, Sodium 1,000mg, Iron 400mg, Copper 20mg, Manganese 50mg, Zinc 500mg, Selenium 0.8mg, Vitamin A 10,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,800 IU, Vitamin E 300 IU, Thiamine 200mg, Riboflavin 18mg, Niacin 60mg, Pyridoxine 5mg, Folic Acid 1.0mg, Vitamin B12 0.1mg, Biotin* 0.8mg, Cobalt* 1.0mg
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
As with any bone, chew or toy, monitor your dog to ensure the product is appropriately chewed.
Swallowing an item whole can be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
Not suitable for dogs less than 6 months of age.
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Available in mini (for dogs 5 – 15 lb.), small (for dogs 16 – 25 lb.), medium (for dogs 26 – 50 lb.) and large (for dogs 51 – 100 lb.)
*See menu selections above for sizes in stock and available online.