Make sure your feathered friend stays happy and healthy by serving him or her this food that offers the nutritional variety and mental stimulation nature intended.
Keep your pet bird satisfied and stimulated with this KAYTEE Foraging Rainforest Conure Bird Food. The food contains natural vegetation, grasses, seeds and bark and encourages healthy foraging and eating behaviors to mimic the same mental stimulation your pet would find in nature.
- For Conures, Quakers and Lovebirds
- Natural vegetation, grasses, seeds and bark provide the nutritional variety and mental stimulation nature intended
- Encourages healthy foraging and eating behaviors
- Contains whole grains to provide energy and vitality
- Features flaxseeds for healthy skin and feathering
- Fruits and other supplements support bright feathers, healthy bones and proper growth and maintenance
- Includes oil seeds and nuts for muscle growth and maintenance
- Feed Conures and Quakers 1/8 – 1/4 cup daily; feed Lovebirds 2 – 4 tbsp. daily
- When introducing a new food, gradually increase the amount of new food over a 7 – 10 day period
- Ingredients: ground corn, canary grass seed, white millet, sunflower, red millet, flaxseed, dehulled soybean meal, dried bananas, ground wheat, corn gluten meal, dried mango, dried papaya, safflower, coconut, pistachios, wheat middlings, almonds, calcium carbonate, ground oat groats, dicalcium phosphate, soy oil, dried beet pulp, hibiscus petals, ground flaxseed, walnuts, macadamia nuts, salt, wheat germ meal, cashews, L-lysine, pecans, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, brewer's dried yeast, sun-cured alfalfa meal, dried whole egg, algae meal, fructooligosaccharide, vitamin E supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, DL-methionine, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), yeast extract, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), niacin, yucca schidigera extract, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, rosemary extract, citric acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), folic acid, beta carotene, canthaxanthin, calcium iodate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Red 40, Yellow 5 and Blue 1
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 16.0%, Crude Fat (min) 11.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 12.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%
For best results discard any uneaten portion and clean food dish before next feeding.
Fresh water should be available at all times.
The following feeding amounts can be used as a starting point for one bird.
Adjust the portions to maintain proper weight and if additional birds are fed.
Available in a 4-lb. package