Keep your feathered friend happy and healthy with this tasty and nutritious food that features whole grains, flaxseed, grasses, oil seeds and more.
Your feathered friend will eagerly await mealtime each day when you serve KAYTEE Foraging Woodland Parrot Food. Formulated with natural vegetation, grasses, seeds and bark, the food mimics the nutritional variety and mental stimulation found in the wild. The food also encourages healthy foraging and eating behaviors.
- For parrots
- Natural vegetation, grasses, seeds and bark provide the nutritional variety and mental stimulation your pet would receive in the wild
- Encourages healthy foraging and eating behaviors
- Whole grains provide energy for optimal health and vitality
- Includes flaxseed to support healthy skin and feathering
- Grasses and other supplements for bright feathers, healthy bones and proper growth and development
- Contains oil seeds for healthy muscle growth and maintenance
- For African Greys and Amazon, Ellectus and Pionus parrots, feed 1/2 cup daily; for Macaws or Cockatoos, feed 1 cup daily
- When introducing a new food, gradually increase the amount of new food over a 7 – 10 day period
- Ingredients: ground corn, striped sunflower, milo, corn, ground wheat, corn gluten meal, dehulled soybean meal, whole peanuts, oat groats, wheat middlings, almonds, pine nuts, dried black current berries, ground oat groats, filberts, pumpkin seed, dehydrated apples, dried rose hips, dried laurel leaves, dried cherry bark, dried beet pulp, soy oil, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, ground flaxseed, dried whole egg, wheat germ meal, salt, L-lysine, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, algae meal, fructooligosaccharide, brewer's dried yeast, vitamin E supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, DL-methionine, sun-cured alfalfa meal, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), yeast extract, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), niacin, yucca schidigera extract, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, rosemary extract, citric acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), folic acid, beta carotene, calcium iodate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Yellow 5 and Blue 1
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 16.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 18.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%
Feeding amounts can be used as a starting point for one bird; adjust the portions to maintain proper weight and if additional birds are fed.
Discard any uneaten portion and clean food dish before next feeding.
Fresh water should be available at all times.
Available in a 4-lb. package