The delicious and wholesome ingredients in this food, such as sun-ripened pomegranate and farm-raised chicken, offer nutrients that help support everything from lean muscle mass to a strong immune system in your toy-breed dog.
Give your toy-breed pup a well-rounded meal with this NUTRO ULTRA Toy Breed Adult Dog Food. From farm-grown carrots to pasture-fed lamb, this food offers the nutrients your dog needs to thrive.
- For toy-breed adult dogs
- Specially formulated to meet your dog's special energy needs in a blend of flavors that will appeal to his or her palate
- Blueberries, pomegranate, spinach, carrots and tomatoes are rich in antioxidants to help support immune system health
- Amino acids in lean animal proteins from a blend of chicken, lamb and salmon help boost your pup's lean muscle mass
- Whole brown rice, flaxseed and natural sunflower oil encourage healthy skin and coat thanks to high levels of essential fatty acids
- Easy-to-digest, minimally processed ingredients, including brown rice and rolled oats, help maintain your dog's metabolism
- For dogs with less than 1 hour of activity per day, feed 1/4 cup daily to dogs weighing 3 lb.; feed 1/3 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 2/3 cup daily to dogs weighing 8 lb.; feed 3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.
- For dogs with 1 – 2 hours of activity per day, feed 1/3 cup daily to dogs weighing 3 lb.; feed 1/2 cup to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 3/4 cup daily to dogs weighing 8 lb.; feed 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.
- For dogs with 3 – 4 hours of activity per day, feed 1/2 cup daily to dogs weighing 3 lb.; feed 2/3 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 8 lb.; feed 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.
- When transitioning to NUTRO ULTRA, gradually mix increasing amounts of NUTRO ULTRA with decreasing amounts of the old food over 6 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: chicken, chicken meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), whole brown rice, ground rice, lamb meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried plain beet pulp, rice bran, salmon meal, natural flavors, rolled oats, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, potassium chloride, egg product, tomato pomace, DL-methionine, choline chloride, dried pomegranate, dried blueberry, dried cranberry, dried pumpkin, dried spinach, dried carrot, salt, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), L-carnitine, biotin, niacin supplement, potassium iodide, copper proteinate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), vitamin A supplement, beta carotene, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), sodium selenite, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, vitamin D3 supplement and folic acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Arginine (min) 1.0%, Lysine (min) 1.0%, Calcium (min) 0.7%, Phosphorus (min) 0.6%, Zinc (min) 250mg/kg, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C)* (min) 60mg/kg, Taurine* (min) 0.09%, L-Carnitine* (min) 50mg/kg, Beta Carotene* (min) 0.5mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 300mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min) 200mg/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.6%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.3%
Adjust feeding amounts to obtain or maintain your dog's optimum weight.
Keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
Seal the bag tightly and store in a cool, dry location.
Visit your veterinarian regularly.