This food nurtures your kitten with complete and balanced nutrition. Rich in protein and vitamins and featuring a delicious flavor, the food encourages a healthy appetite.
The nutrients in this Purina Kitten Chow brand Kitten Food NURTURING FORMULA are similar to those found in mother's milk to offer your kitten complete and balanced nutrition. Enriched with protein and vitamins, this food helps fuel healthy brain and body development, and the delicious flavor encourages a healthy appetite.
- Ideal for kittens
- Features nutrients like those found in mother's milk to offer complete and balanced nutrition
- Protein and vitamins help fuel healthy brain and body development
- Enriched with taurine to help promote healthy vision and a strong heart
- Delicious flavor encourages a healthy appetite
- Feed 1/4 – 1/3 cup 3 – 4 times a day to kittens 3 – 6 weeks of age; feed 1/3 – 3/4 cup 3 – 4 times a day to kittens 7 weeks – 6 months of age; feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup twice daily to kittens 7 months – 1 year of age (use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup)
- Kittens generally nibble solid foods at 3 – 4 weeks of age; keep moistened food available to these kittens at all times
- Add 1 part liquid to 3 parts dry food, changing frequently to ensure freshness; at 6 – 8 weeks of age, kittens can eat either dry or moistened food
- Because kittens continue to develop throughout their first year, it's important that they get extra nutrition for a full 12 months
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, brewer's rice, soy flour, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), wheat flour, fish meal, animal liver flavor, dried yeast, turkey by-product meal, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, choline chloride, taurine, potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, added color (Red 40), copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Calcium (min) 1.2%, Phosphorus (min) 1.1%, Thiamine (min) 75mg/kg, Riboflavin (min) 10mg/kg, Choline (min) 2,400mg/kg, Taurine (min) 0.125%, Docosahexaenoic Acid* (DHA) (min) 0.02%
- In Stores Only