This puppy food offers mouthwatering flavors while helping prevent unhealthy weight gain as your dog grows. The wholesome ingredients help support muscle growth, cognitive development, strong teeth and bones and a healthy immune system.
Your dog will love the mouthwatering flavors and you'll love the wholesome ingredients in this BLUE Longevity Puppy Food. The nutrient-rich formula helps promote a healthy weight while satisfying your dog's hunger.
- For puppies
- Nutrient-rich formula satisfies your dog's hunger while helping to prevent unhealthy weight gain
- High-quality protein from fish for healthy muscle growth
- Grains from brown rice, barley, oatmeal and oat bran for the energy to play and grow
- Garden vegetables such as peas, carrots and spinach for nutritional balance
- Fiber- and antioxidant-rich fruits help support a healthy immune system
- DHA and omega-3 fatty acids aid in proper cognitive development
- Supplemented with L-lysine and taurine to provide essential life stage support
- Vitamin A, iron and calcium for strong teeth and bones
- LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Can be served dry or mixed with water to release stronger flavors and aromas
- Made in USA
If feeding Blue Longevity for the first time, start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog's old food and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
Whitefish, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Peas, Rice Bran, Potatoes, Natural Fish Flavor, Oat Bran, Carrots, Spinach, Broccoli, Tomatoes (source of Lycopene), Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Alfalfa, Parsley, Garlic, Salt, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), Herring Oil (source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Taurine, Beta Carotene, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Iron), Zinc Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Zinc), Manganese Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Manganese), Copper Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Copper), Cobalt Proteinate (source of Chelated Cobalt), Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Dried Chicory Root, Black Malted Barley, Choline Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product and Dried Enteroccus Faecium Fermentation Product
Crude Protein (min) 26.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.9%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.65%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0%, Beta Carotene* (min) 5.0mg/kg, DHA* (min) 0.1%, Taurine* (min) 0.09%
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Individual dog's requirements may vary according to age, weight, breed, environment and activity level; adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure
Available in 4-, 9- and 24-lb. packages