Specially formulated for mature cats, this food delivers a special blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to promote overall wellness.
BLUE Longevity Mature Cat Food provides the nutrients that your mature cat needs through a specially formulated blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. The wholesome ingredients ensure a taste that your cat craves, while helping to keep him or her healthy and active.
- For mature cats
- LifeSource® Bits provide a blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to promote balanced nutrition
- Serve dry or mix with warm water to release the flavors and aroma
- Feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb. (use an 8-oz. measuring cup)
- To transition to BLUE, mix 25% of BLUE with your cat's old food and gradually increase the amount of BLUE over the next 14 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- Ingredients: deboned whitefish, salmon meal (source of omega-3 fatty acids), menhaden fish meal (source of omega-3 fatty acids), whole ground brown rice, whole ground barley, peas, potatoes, oatmeal, eggs, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), natural flavor, oat bran, carrots, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes (source of lycopene), rice bran, flaxseed (source of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids), alfalfa meal, taurine, sunflower oil (source of omega-6 fatty acids), fish oil (source of omega-3 fatty acids), oil of rosemary, L-lysine, cranberries, blueberries, apples, barley grass, dried parsley, dried kelp, yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, turmeric, calcium carbonate, beta carotene, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), biotin (vitamin B7), folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin B12 supplement, calcium ascorbate (source of vitamin C), vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, choline chloride, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, salt, caramel, dried yeast (source of saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product and dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0%, Crude Fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Magnesium (min) 0.08%, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.4%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.25%
Feeding requirements may vary depending upon age, breed, environment and activity level.
Be sure to have cool, fresh water available at all times.
Available in a 2- and 5-lb. bag
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.