This specially formulated food delivers a special blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that helps your kitten grow and thrive.
The special blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in this BLUE Longevity Kitten Food is formulated to help your kitten grow and thrive. The high-quality ingredients offer the savory flavor your pet craves, while the wholesome nutrients promote overall wellness.
- For kittens
- Specially formulated blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants promote overall health and wellness
- Serve crunchy and delicious nuggets right from the bag, or mix with warm water to fully release flavor and aroma
- Feed 1/4 – 1-3/4 cups to 6 – 19 week old kittens weighing 1 – 6 lb.; feed 1/4 – 1-1/2 cups to 5 – 9 month old kittens weighing 1 – 10 lb.; feed 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups to kittens 9 – 11 months old weighing 6 – 14 lb. (use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup)
- For adult cats, feed 1/2 – 1 cup to cats weighing 6 – 14 lb.
- For cats and kittens weighing +14 lb. feed an additional 1/4 cup for every 2 lb. over 14 lb.
- When transitioning to BLUE, mix in gradually increasing amounts of BLUE to your kitten's old food over 14 days
- BLUE Longevity Food for Kittens is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth
- Ingredients: deboned whitefish, salmon meal (source of DHA), menhaden fish meal (source of omega-3 fatty acids), chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), peas, whole ground brown rice, pea protein, potatoes, oatmeal, whole ground barley, eggs, natural flavor, oat bran, carrots, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes (source of lycopene), rice bran, flaxseed (source of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids), alfalfa meal, taurine, sunflower oil (source of omega-6 fatty acids), fish oil (source of omega-3 fatty acids), L-lysine, oil of rosemary, cranberries, blueberries, apples, barley grass, dried parsley, dried kelp, yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, turmeric, beta carotene, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), biotin (vitamin B7), folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin B12 supplement, calcium ascorbate (source of vitamin C), vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, choline chloride, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, salt, caramel, dried yeast (source of saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product and dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 35.0%, Crude Fat (min) 18.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Magnesium (min) 0.08%, Taurine (min) 0.1%, DHA* (min) 0.1%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.65%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.5%
Feeding requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Be sure to have cool, fresh water available at all times.
Available in 2- and 5-lb. bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.