Keep your active dog in the game by serving him or her this dog food that is formulated with high levels of protein and fat to meet your dog's nutritional needs. The food is loaded with highly digestible carbohydrates to help reduce recovery time after exercise.
Help your active pooch remain in top shape by feeding him or her this Eukanuba Premium Performance 30/20 Dog Food. Specially formulated for dogs who engage in athletic activities, the food delivers high levels of protein and fat for lean muscles and sustained energy. The nutrient-rich food helps support a good nose and scenting ability, while L-carnitine burns fat to help maintain a healthy weight. Glucosamine and chondroitin help support healthy joint function.
- For adult dogs age 1 year and up
- Ideal for dogs who engage in strenuous athletic activities, including hunting, field training and more
- Specially formulated to deliver high protein levels (30%) for lean muscles and fat levels (20%) to help promote sustained energy
- Rich in nutrients to help support a good nose and scenting ability
- Loaded with highly digestible carbohydrates to help reduce exercise recovery time
- Provides high levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to help support healthy joint function
- L-carnitine burns fat to help maintain a healthy weight
- Contains no artificial preservatives, flavors, colors, gluten or fillers
- Feed 3/4 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 1-1/2 – 2-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 3 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2 – 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 2-1/2 – 4 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 2-3/4 – 4-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 3 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 3-1/4 – 5-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When feeding to pregnant dogs, increase feeding amounts by 25 – 50% during the last 3 weeks of gestation
- When feeding to nursing dogs, feed as much as she wants (usually 2 – 5 times the feeding guidelines, depending on litter size)
- Ingredients: chicken, chicken by-product meal (natural source of chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine), corn meal, brewer's rice, ground whole grain sorghum, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), dried beet pulp, chicken flavor, fish meal, dried egg product, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, salt, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, potassium iodide, cobalt carbonate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, ascorbic acid, vitamin A acetate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), inositol, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, vitamin E supplement, L-carnitine, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min) 20.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Vitamin E (min) 140 IU/kg, L-Carnitine* (min) 40mg/kg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min) 0.1%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.5%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.5%, Glucosamine* (min) 375mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 35mg/kg
Feeding guidelines are a starting point, and may need to be adjusted depending upon age, activity and temperament.
Because Eukanuba Premium Performance is complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
Available in a 33-lb. bag