Serve your cat a delicious and nutritious meal that is formulated to help him or her thrive. The savory taste of seafood appeals to your cat's taste buds, while vitamins and minerals help deliver balanced nutrition.
Indulge your feline in a tasty and nutritious meal with this Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food with Ocean Fish & Salmon and Accents of Garden Greens. The succulent seafood delivers a delectable taste that your cat craves. The food is specially formulated with wholesome ingredients, vitamins and minerals that keep your kitty healthy and happy.
- For cats of all life stages
- Made with real seafood to offer a savory taste your cat craves
- Helps provide balanced nutrition
- Made in USA
- When feeding dry food alone, feed 1/3 – 2/3 cup daily to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb.; feed 2/3 – 1 cup daily to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb.
- When mixing with one 3 oz. can, feed 1/4 – 1/2 cup daily to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb.; feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb.
- When mixing with two 3-oz. cans, feed up to 1/3 cup daily to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb.; feed 1/3 – 2/3 cup daily to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb.
- When feeding to kittens 3 – 4 weeks of age, keep moistened Fancy Feast available at all times; make dry or moistened food available for kittens 6 – 8 weeks of age to feed at will
- When feeding to gestating females, feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's good body condition
- When feeding to lactating females, offer double or quadruple the regular recommended amount
- When transitioning to the new food, mix in small amounts of the new food for the current food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the old food over a period of 7 – 10 days
- Meets the standards set by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages of cats
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), ground yellow corn, soybean meal, animal liver flavor, ocean fish, salmon, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, salt, natural and artificial flavors, dried yeast, potassium chloride, added color (Yellow 5, Blue 2, Red 40 and other color), choline chloride, dried spinach, parsley flakes, taurine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%
Always provide fresh, clean water daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Available in a 13-lb. bag
- In Stores Only