Treat your pup to a savory meal that's good for his or her health with this beef-flavored food. Bursting with the meaty taste that dogs crave and enriched with vitamins and minerals, the food offers a prime balance of mouthwatering flavor and complete nutrition.
You can put complete nutrition and mouthwatering taste on your dog's menu when you serve this Purina ALPO Prime Cuts Savory Beef Flavor Dog Food. Bursting with bold meaty flavor and made into fun shapes, the food makes mealtime a treat for your pooch. A bountiful supply of vitamins, minerals and nutrients in every bite help keep your dog healthy and strong.
- For dogs of all life stages
- Hearty beef taste satisfies your dog's cravings and provides nutritious protein
- Fun shapes make mealtime fun
- Supplemented with vitamins and minerals to help support your dog's overall health
- Made in USA
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages
- Feed 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 4-3/4 – 5-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb.; feed 5-3/4 cups plus an additional 2/5 cup for each 10 lb. of body weight over 100 lb.; feed lactating females 2 – 4 times the amount recommended for adults
- Feed moistened ALPO Prime Cuts Savory Beef Flavor to weaning puppies as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally at 3 – 4 weeks of age; feed all of the moistened ALPO Prime Cuts Savory Beef Flavor your puppy will consume up to 6 months of age
- When switching your dog to ALPO Prime Cuts Savory Beef Flavor from another dog food, allow 7 – 10 days for the transition; each day feed more ALPO Prime Cuts Savory Beef Flavor and less of the previous food until you're feeding ALPO Prime Cuts Savory Beef Flavor exclusively
- Ingredients: ground yellow corn, meat and bone meal, soybean meal, beef tallow preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), corn gluten meal, animal digest, salt, L-lysine monohydrochloride, potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, added color (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2 and Yellow 6), choline chloride, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0%, Crude Fat (min) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.5%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.0%, Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8%, Iron (Fe) (min) 80mg/kg
Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not be allowed to become overweight; the food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary depending on age, activity and environment; the amount of food required for each dog will vary and should be adjusted accordingly.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Available in a 47-lb. bag
- In Stores Only