This food provides complete daily nutrition for your Parakeet or Lovebird. It is made with real fruit, is naturally preserved, and includes vital nutrients like DHA for balanced nutrition.
Indulge your feathered friend with this KAYTEE exact Rainbow Fruity Parakeet Food. Naturally preserved and specially formulated with wholesome ingredients, this food helps provide balanced nutrition for your bird's needs. Made with real fruit, including papaya, mangos and pineapple, the food appeals to your bird's cravings. Each crunchy nugget is loaded with beneficial nutrition to help your bird thrive.
- For Parakeets, Lovebirds, Quakers and small Conures
- Made with real papaya, pineapple and mangos
- Formulated with DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, that helps support healthy heart, liver and eye function
- Feed your bird exact in a clean food cup daily
- When transitioning to exact, mix 1/4 exact with 3/4 current food during the first week; mix 1/2 exact with 1/2 current food during the second week; mix 3/4 exact with 1/4 current food during the third week; feed only exact after 21 days
- Ingredients: ground corn, ground wheat, ground oat groats, dried papaya, hulled sunflower, dried pineapple, corn gluten meal, wheat middlings, dried mango, dried coconut, peanut pieces, dehydrated apple, ground flaxseed, soybean meal, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp, soy oil, calcium carbonate, wheat germ meal, dicalcium phosphate, L-lysine, salt, whole cell algae meal (source of DHA), fructooligosaccharide, corn sugar, brewer's dried yeast, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, titanium dioxide, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), yeast extract, DL-methionine, yucca schidigera extract, propionic acid (a preservative), vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), niacin, rosemary extract, citric acid, calcium pantothenate, L-carnitine, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), beta carotene, canthaxanthin, folic acid, calcium iodate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, artificial colors and natural flavors
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.5%, Crude Fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.35%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.035%, L-Carnitine (min) 15mg/kg
If your bird is converting to KAYTEE exact, observe it daily to ensure that it is not searching for its old food.
A change in the color of your bird's droppings to a reddish brown or brown color indicates a successful conversion.
Available in a 2-lb. bag