This puppy food is specially formulated to help your young dog receive balanced nutrition during his or her first year. The food contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or fillers for a wholesome meal.
Help your puppy thrive with this delicious and nutritious Iams Healthy Naturals with Chicken Puppy Food. This food is formulated with natural ingredients and doesn't contain any artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or fillers. Specially designed with high-quality protein, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, omega fatty acids and wholesome grains, the food promotes complete and balanced nutrition with a taste that your pup will love.
- For puppies ages 1 – 12 months and pregnant and nursing dogs
- High-quality protein from chicken and eggs help build and maintain strong muscles
- Features carrots for healthy vision
- Vitamin E and antioxidants from tomatoes and peas help promote a strong immune system
- Spinach and essential vitamins and minerals help support a healthy heart
- Natural fiber from apples and beets for healthy digestion
- Wholesome grains help promote energy and vitality
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and flaxseed for a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or fillers
- Feed 1/4 – 1-1/4 dry cups per day to puppies weighing 3 lb.; feed 1/4 – 1-3/4 dry cups per day to puppies weighing 5 lb.; feed 3/4 – 2-1/2 dry cups per day to puppies weighing 10 lb.; feed 1 – 3-1/4 dry cups per day to puppies weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 4 dry cups per day to puppies weighing 20 lb.; feed 1-1/2 – 5-1/4 dry cups per day to puppies weighing 30 lb.; feed 2 – 6-1/2 dry cups per day to puppies weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-1/4 – 7-1/2 dry cups per day to puppies weighing 50 lb.
- Divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your puppy per day to get the actual portion size per feeding
- When feeding to pregnant dogs, increase feeding amounts by 25% – 50% during the last 3 weeks of gestation
- When feeding to nursing dogs, feed as much as your dog wants (usually 2 – 5 times the guideline amount, depending on litter size)
- When introducing the food, gradually mix it in with your puppy's current food over the course of 4 days
- Ingredients: chicken, corn meal, chicken by-product meal, ground whole grain sorghum, brewer's rice, dried beet pulp, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), chicken flavor, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), ground whole grain barley, dried egg product, brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, salt, monosodium phosphate, dried apple pomace, dried carrots, flax meal, dried peas, choline chloride, fructooligosaccharides, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, potassium iodide, cobalt carbonate, dried spinach, dried tomatoes, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, ascorbic acid, vitamin A acetate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), inositol, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, vitamin E supplement, beta-carotene, citric acid and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min) 17.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Vitamin E (min) 140 IU/kg, Docosahexaenoic Acid* (min) 0.1%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.3%
Feeding guidelines are a starting point and should be adjusted depending upon your puppy's age, activity and temperament.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available at all times.
Available in a 5-lb., 6.1-lb. or 12.3-lb. bag